Friday, July 31, 2015

What's in my Travel First Aid Kit?






I have received a numbers of enquiries on skin problems that occurs when one is traveling, often due to extreme change of weather, let it be bitter cold winter or prickling hot summer. I too experienced the same when I first start traveling, along the years, after a few trial and error, I find that Bio Oil helps a lot even more so during my travel. Those whom traveled with me will vouch that I am one person who hates dry skin, even back here in Malaysia, I kept a lotion close by; in every handbag, office desk, room and car. Yes, basically it is a need, a necessity, not just a product for my beauty regime (having said that, doubt not, I am pretty much vain, very vain in fact *wink*).



I thought I should share with you my “travel first aid kit” (yeah! it shows how critical it is heh). So, here’s the thing… one always thought that scare removing is its core benefit, aside from removing stretch marks of post pregnancy, wrinkled skin (face and body), dehydrated skin yadda yadda yadda. You see, during my travel, I use it as foundation on my face before applying any moisturizer or make-up, as a lip balm base, on my back (where it easily gets dry, rashes, peeling skin the most during winter) and obviously on my hand and foot (I apply a lot before going to sleep too). I have to say that it eases the “weather transition” when I return home. A definitely win!




Aside from my Bio Oil, you noticed other must-have item such as Counter Paint, Vicks and gastric meds which I carry along almost everywhere. I kid you not when I say these are my “travel first aid kit” pouch, and what’s great is that it is a D.I.Y kit which means you purchase the items you truly need, your must-have item, if tak-ada-you-sure-die-item. 



Oh yah! For those lazy few, travel-light few, simplicity few, aside from the fact that Bio Oil is able to do all of the above, it also acts as hair treatment, soothe sunburns, make-up remover, soften dry cuticle and elbows and also as a pre shave treatment (minimize the dryness and skin irritation). One product fits all kinda thingy.

Bio Oil. Don’t leave home without it *wink*.








1 comment:

En. Perut said...

Koyok & counterpain...the best 👍👍👍







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...