Thursday, August 15, 2013

Globetrotter No More?


Have you ever thought of changing your blog name?
Or your profile name?
Your own name? (Kidding.... but seriously?)

I was toying with the idea of changing my header picture and then it hit me, maybe I should just change my blog name too since 'Globetrotter' is so so so so soooo general. Really, try googling it, mine won't be the first flagged up; not even on the first page. Oh wait! Not EVEN on the first 10 page. Sigh...

A few names came up but one which I kinda like was 'Thornberrys'. You must be wondering what, why, who, right? I got the idea from one of my favourite cartoon (still) of which inspired me to travel. The series is about a nomadic family of four and a chimpanzee name Darwin, Eliza's parents is a famous documentary filmmakers that televised wildlife studies and their mode of transportation is a.... Commvee (communications vehicle). The great the great this is that Eliza can talk to animals!


Anyway, after giving it some thought (more like 4-6 months worth of thinking time), I decided to NOT change my blog name, after all; all my followers and friends know me by this name and site. Oh well....

On another note, I would like to wish all my Muslim friends a blessed Eid-Fitr wherever you may be. Maaf Zahir Batin.










2 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

Don't change your name please. We used to call you as Globetrotter. If you change, it's very hard for your fans/readers like me to find you back.

I did watch this cartoon too with my brothers.

Thisomimie said...

i think about it every night and day..spread my wings and fly away..hehehe...
i was thinking of changing my blog name too..but decide not to..coz someday i might be writing other than travelling..
but u..i think the name suits u well..keep trotting!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...