Monday, July 8, 2013

#Myanmar Costing


Ramadhan is coming and most of us will be on personal travel freeze during this holy month.

I have to be honest, I have yet to complete my stories of this lovely country which awed me and left me craving for more, and I hope to finish it during thus Ramadhan month, InsyaAllah.

Hope the below helps.

My other Myanmar entries :
Visa : Myanmar Visa Application
The Beginning : #Myanmar. How I Remembered It! ( #Myanmargang ) 
Gadget : #Myanmar | In Black & White - #Olympus E-PL3
Gadget : #Myanmar | In Dramatic Tone - #Olympus E-PL3
Day 1 : Yangoon to Bagan Train Ride
Day 2 : Temples in #Bagan Myanmar (Part 1)
Day 2 : Irrawaddy Boat Cruise, #Myanmar (Part 2)
Day 2 : Majestic #Bagan At Sunset - #Myanmar (Part 3)
Day 3 :  Inle Town at Sunset, #Myanmar





1 comment:

k.e.r.i. said...

plan is left as plan.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...